Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Now This Girl Looks GOOD!
















This is my BEAUTIFUL friend Kelli and Justin... and Drake and Kiowa! How stinkin cute are they???? This was a FUN shoot, but let's talk about PRESSURE!!! : ) I wanted to make my best friends maternity photos PERFECT... so i overshot, of course, as I often do... AND it's easy to overshoot someone as gorgeous as Kelli! Look at her! SHE LOOKS GOOD!

Well Kelli is due to pop in about 6 weeks!!! Yay! I'm soooo excited! She is having a BOY!!! Linkin Justin Giguiere! I can't wait to see this boy!!! He's gonna be tall dark and handsome!! Look at his parents... and his siblings!

I love you guys! That was good times...

Those pics of Drake and Kiowa are priceless! Gorgeous!

Thanks guys for letting me be a part of this precious moment in your life!

2 comments:

janelle said...

Omigosh! Those kids are stunning! Seriously....beautiful!! Good job Kelli! and, as always, good job Bradie! Love you and can't wait for you to "overshoot" me one day! :)

Kelli said...

Thank you Thank YOU THANK YOU!!! I LOVE my pictures Bradie!!! You rock! And thanks for taking a bajillion pics since I usually don't like pics of me! Woohoo! And my goodness that is one ADORABLE family! hehe