Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh Janelle!


Here's to Janelle! She got her Masters in Nursing! and me and Alyson and Jen (and her gorgeous baby Emery) went to Vegas and surprised her in celebration of this amazing and great accomplishment!!! We are SO proud of her! There were some fun moments of "inside jokes" in these photos, but aren't those the best kind??? The pinning ceremony I do have to say, was SO sacred and SO touching... I'm so glad Janelle allowed me that honor to PIN her!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Well the trip was a quick one! In one day and out the next but we made it the best! We had a blast in the car and a blast shopping the ever amazing H & M (which we NEED one in Phoneix by the way) and a blast staying up late talking! Emery was an ANGEL, we hardly noticed she was there! Even at "Club Yard House" she did SO SO good!! Then it was the ever so sacred PINING ceremony! : ) After we all enjoyed a Greek lunch with Jill, Ben and Jo Jo! I love that stinkin Baugh family! I swear!!!

Here's some photos of us! And I just have to say... I just love us girls! WE are SO cute! he he he he he







3 comments:

janelle said...

Oh, Bradie!! Now that was quite the photo shoot!! I still cannot believe you all came out to the "sacred" pinning. I still get tears thinking of that moment! You are the best...and I LOVE the girls too! And, um..DANG we look good after 20 years of friendship! ;)

Anonymous said...

Diddo Janelle's comment, we do look good for being old 30yr olds =) Thanks for taking all the pics bradie since my camera did me a lot of good on the seat of my car!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

BRADIE! Oh my word! I am not really sure how I found your blog, lots of clicking... anyway! I am so excited I did! You look great and it sounds like things are going really well for you! I will be back!