Sunday, March 16, 2008

Helen and John... and the baby!!!!








I had the opportunity to shoot some maternity photos of my friends Helen and John... They are having their first baby... I'm sooo excited for them... she gave birth a few weeks ago to a gorgeous baby boy... Collin!!!

Helen is an amazing woman and freind of mine... her family owns an incredible bridal shop callled I Do I Do Bridal and Helen basically runs the place on her own! Its amazing in there!!! They do EVERYTHING from gowns to tuxes to rentals... and the best part is that the cutstomer servce is amazing!!! They treat ya like a queen!!! I send all my friends and brides there! In fact I went there for wedding for all my bridal needs and for my gown... which by the way, was GORGEOUS and sooo unique!!! I loved it!!!

Anyway... we had a great time shooting Helen and John... but I always have a good time shooting with them!!! John is always cracking us up and its so cute to see how in love the two of them are!!! Kelli (my assistant) and I got a kick out of how John whipped out his digital camera to show us pictures of the nursery... and boy it was cute!!! This baby is gonna be LOVED let me tell ya!!! wink wink... It was such a cute "father" moment!!!

Here's just a few highlights of the shoot!!!

Helen... welcome to Motherhood... it's such a ride!!! ; )

No comments: