Monday, March 3, 2008

Oh... Kylie...!






Ok so here She is all Nakey!!! She's sooo cute!! We had a great time... I had been putting off the shoot for a long time due to exhaustion as all you know.... and for the fact that Tommy NEEDED to assist me thru it... and I don't think HE understood WHY until we actually DID it!! ha ha ha ha it was great!!!! HE was all.... "I think the assistant does more work than the photographer on these shoots!" ha ha ha He did sooo good getting her to smile. It was so funny to watch him as he tried to multitask... and sorry men out there, but we women can do it better... Needless to say... it was NOT his favorite shoot! With all the resituating and falling over and crying and breaks and outfit changes... he was kind with his words, but I knew he did not love shooting a baby... even his own precious angel! ha ha ha ... Here are a few... there were a few more outfits.. these are just some highlights.. Enjoy! I have not touched them up at all yet... but you can still enjoy how cute she is!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is sooo cute! I love the one where she is peeking out from the blanket!

Tammy said...

Love the one where she is falling off of the towels. That look is priceless.

Kelli said...

Oh she is soooo stinkin cute!! I LOVE that girl!! Good job Tommy! Kinda! haha jusht kidding jusht kidding!